Importing or Exporting a TVR

People looking to import a TVR into a country outside the UK may need a Certificate of Conformity (CoC).

While we cannot guarantee to provide all the required documentation for anywhere in the world we are normally able to satisfy most countries’ requirements. Certainly we will always do our best to help.

If you need a CoC for your TVR, please contact us using this form.

Please note that a fee of £250+VAT is applicable for this service to cover archive searches and preparation of certified document(s).

Click below to download a sample CoC.

TVR CoC Sample

CoC Request Form

Your information

Car information

Shown on V5 document`

V5 section 4 copy

Please attach a scanned copy of Section 4 (Vehicle Details) of your V5

To top
Close search